Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Basis Scholarship is a partnered scholarship with the Sciences Po American Basis to provide merit-based scholarships to offer get entry to to France’s upper schooling machine to meritorious African scholars from sub-Saharan African nations.
This shall be finished in particular in the course of the undergraduate Europe Africa program of Sciences Po.
[irp][irp posts=”263″ ]
[irp posts=”275″ ]
[irp posts=”152″ ]
- Host Nation: France
- Learn about Out of the country: Study in Europe
- Class: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible International locations: African International locations
- Praise: Complete Scholarships
- Cut-off date: April 10, 2023
Scholarship Main points:
The Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation used to be established in 2005 to appreciate the imaginative and prescient of its founder, Geneviève McMillan (1922-2008), and to commemorate the existence and paintings of her pal, the artist Reba Stewart (1930-1971).
The scholarship celebrates McMillan’s pastime for the African continent.